Thursday, January 26, 2012

Self-Promotional note pad

My purpose for this project is to show my skill sets to describe what I want for a job.  I’m appealing to potential employers and clients who require my services.

                My call to action is to create a design suitable and formal for any occasion. And that it relates to me in some way.
 Thumbnails
Rough
Final

                     My trim size on this document is 5” X 7” inches. I have no bleed and my margins are .25 inches. It’s set in greyscale color mode.
                     It has 50 sheets on chip board and costs $3.39 a piece. whereas if I ordered in bulk; about 100, my price each will go down. However, it still would cost me $118.47 at my local print shop. Though it looks differet from the roughs to make it more suitable for a notepad. I included my signature and a small graphic by 'Illustration' that looks somewhat like a rose. I used Photoshop and Illustrator elements to put it all into InDesign and packaged it.

No comments:

Post a Comment