Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Billboard Ad

My purpose for this project is to create an extraordinary product that defies today’s standards. My new product is called hPhone; short for holographic phone. It utilizes the technology of holograms and graphics and takes communication to a new level.

My target audience is future generations and our generation. My call to action is to create a product that will certainly sell to customers around the world. It also enlightens the imagination of what could be coming soon to phones and communication.
Thumbnails

Rough one

Rough two

Final
I’ll be making this ad in Photoshop and saved as a tiff. It’s going to be 22 feet 8 inches by 10 feet 5 inches. My color mode is going to be CMYK for print and I’ll have a bleed of 1.5 inches.  I’m going to have a duotone raster and vector art featured in this ad. All images are created by me. It would cost me in a big city like LA 20,000 dollars a week to have it up on the freeway. However, it varies from city to city and town.

No comments:

Post a Comment