Friday, March 2, 2012

Newspaper Ad

My purpose for this project is to create newspaper ad enticing college students to showcase their musical talent and skill. My target audience is college students of any major and age.
                My call to action is to provide a safe and fun place to set up and play for free and invite others for a concert that must be previously scheduled and also have free nights where anyone can attend, play, watch, and eat. 
              
         My budget for creating this ad to put in the newspaper is 97 dollars. I have a size restriction that almost meets this budget.
                Here is my formula for figuring the cost of my project:    col6 x 4”= 24 x $4= $96
This project has to be in black and white.
         There are many things on the master image list I must do this project from including bitmap, vector art, and grayscale raster. All images are done by me; Rose.
Thumbnails

Rough
Final

No comments:

Post a Comment